|Registration Categories||Early Bird
Until May 30th 2019 *
Until August 27th 2019
|Delegate||USD 750||USD 870||USD 870|
|New Investigator/Students||USD 500||USD 600||USD 600|
|Premeeting Clinical Symposium||USD 50||USD 50||USD 75|
|Accompanying Person||USD 150||USD 150||USD 150|
|Gala Dinner||USD 25||USD 25||USD 65|
- * All presenting authors should be registered at the early registration deadline. The abstracts will be published in Placenta journal only if at least one author is registered before 30th May.
- The above registration fees are stated in USD (United States Dollars) and include 21% of VAT.
- All Latin America based delegates can apply for a reduced fee rate (50% discount) before the early rate registration deadline. If you work in a Latin America Country, you can apply for this reduced fee once you enter the Registration System and until 30 May 2019.
Registration for delegates includes:
- Conference material
- Admission to Conference sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Coffee Breaks and three lunches
Registration for accompanying includes:
- Welcome Reception
- Gala Dinner
- City Tour
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
ON-SITE REGISTRATION & ACCREDITATION
On-site registration and accreditation will be available at Front Desk in the following hours:
- Tuesday, 10 September from 7:30 h to 18:00 h.
- Wednesday, 11 September from 7:30 h to 18:00 h.
- Thursday, 12 September from 7:30 h to 18:00 h.
- Friday, 13 September from 7:30 h to 18:00 h.
Available payment methods are stated below:
Option 1: Credit cards
Please complete your credit card details on the on-line registration form.
Accepted credit cards:
Option 2: Bank transfer
Bank transfers evidence issued by the bank must be received at the General Secretariat by fax or email within the following 48 hours the registration was made online, stating your full name, ID number and Congress on it. Otherwise, the registration will be recorded as unpaid and you will not be considered as a pre-registered attendee.
|May 30th, 2019 (Midnight GMT-3)||Deadline for early-bird registration. Presenting authors should be registered before this deadline. The abstracts will be published in Placenta journal ONLY if at least one author is registered before 30th May.|
|August 27th,2019||Deadline for regular registration|
No refunds are available for any cancellation
Visa Invitation Letters are not refundable.
The Congress Organizers must receive the registration amount in full, free from issuing and receiving bank charges. In case of any difference in amount they will be charged on-site.
For bank instructions, please contact the General Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration forms received without payment will not be confirmed until the payment is received.
- For administrative reasons registration forms received after August 27th,2019 will not be processed.
- After this date, participants will have to register on-site during the official registration opening hours.
ENTRY RECIPROCITY FEES and VISA
Although many countries do not requiere visa when travelling to Argentina, some passport holders need to obtain a visa and others may need to pay an entry recprocity fee for entry to argentina (check here). The reciprocity fee currently only applies to Canadian passport holders.
These fees cannot be paid as part of congress registration. The Reciprocity Fee can only be paid through the Argentine Immigration Department website: http://cnyor.mrecic.gov.ar/es/node/5544 and it must be done before arriving into the country. A printed receipt must be shown to your airline company upon check-in and submitted to immigration authorities upon arrival.
Do ensure that you check if you need to apply for a visa or pay an entry fee.
View country visa requirement here (click here)
Visas to Enter Argentina
Need an Invitation Letter?
There are two types of letters of invitation
1. No cost. Letter of invitation – for employment purposes
This is the case if you need a letter of invitation to present your company, institution or university. Take note that this will be a letter in PDF format without notarization. Not valid for Visa processing.
2. With cost. 200 American Dollars – Letter of invitation – for visa application purposes
There is a charge for this letter of invitation as it is signed by a notary. To process any of these alternatives, you have to enter your details into the system. It´s important to complete this form early, all the process can take up to two months (the letter must be signed and certified by a notary).