POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTIONS:
ALL POSTERS SHOULD BE HANGED ON WEDNESDAY 11 SEPTEMBER FROM 8 AM TO 12 AM.
Posters should be mounted at the “sala de lectura” or the “Juan Pablo II foyer” rooms. You can bring your own tape for hanging, and it will also be provided at the meeting.
Find here your poster number and session:
Poster session 1
POSTER SESSION 1 WILL DEVELOP ON WEDNESDAY 11 SEPTEMBER, FORM 16:00 (4:00 PM) TO 18.15 (6.15 PM).
IMPORTANT: At this session new investigators presenting odd poster numbers should stay at their posters from 16:00 to 17:00 to be judged. Those new investigators presenting even poster numbers should stay at their posters from 17:15 to 18:15 to be judged.
Poster session 2
POSTER SESSION 2 WILL DEVELOP ON THURSDAY 12 SEPTEMBER, FORM 15:00 (3:00 PM) TO 17:15 (5:15 PM).
IMPORTANT: At this session new investigators presenting odd poster numbers should stay at their posters from 15:00 to 16:00 to be judged. Those new investigators presenting even poster numbers should stay at their posters from 16:15 to 17:15 to be judged.
ALL POSTERS SHOULD BE RETIRED ON THURSDAY 12 SEPTEMBER from 19 h (7 PM) to 20 h (8 PM).
On Thursday 12 September at 21:00 (9:00 PM) we will announce the 10 selected new investigators that will present their posters for final selection of the Elsevier Trophoblast Research New Investigator Award and the 10 selected New Investigators from Latin America that will present their posters for Final selection of the SLIMP Award. The announcement will be through the app, email and social media. Don´t forget to check!
The selected New Investigators should mount their posters at the Juan Pablo II Foyer on Friday 13 September at 8:00 AM. Selected New Investigators of the Elsevier Trophoblast Research New Investigator Award will present their posters on Friday 13, from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Selected New Investigators of the SLIMP Award will present their posters on Friday 13, from 8.15 AM – 9.15 AM.
POSTER PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- The posters must be prepared entirely in english.
- Please prepare your posters in a material that allows an easy mounting with tape.
- The maximum usable surface of the display panels for the posters is 90 cm (width) x 140 cm (height).
- Please identify your poster with the number at the upper left side.
- Each poster should have the title, author’s names, author’s affiliations and contact author’s email address on the upper part of the Poster.
- The text of the poster should be concise and easily read at a distance of 2 meters. Diagrams should be simple. We recommend a font size of 22pt or greater and lines at least 3pt width.
- Poster contents should include the objective, methods, results and conclusion of the work. A suggested template can be downloaded here.
- Posters not removed at Thursday 12 September 8:00pm will be dismantled and destroyed. Those posters selected for final award poster presentation on Friday Morning can be moved to the assigned place at the “Juan Pablo II foyer” after 8:00pm or hanged on Friday 13 September at 8:00am.
- In case you decide not to present your poster in the congress, please notify to email@example.com.